- To better know, welcome and accompany people suffering from a handicap and a mental handicap
- To work on inclusion and destigmatization
- To train professionals and people who accompany people with mental disabilities.
- To develop knowledge and exchanges of good practices on both sides of the French-Belgian border on the topics of disability and mental handicap
- To set up an observatory of practices and data on disability and its determinants, paying particular attention to mental disability : analysis of the actors, resources and modes of care and mapping of these
- To develop training for professionals and reception staff
- Administration de l’Action Sociale, de la Santé et du Logement de la Province de Namur – Belgium
- Centre Neuro Psychiatrique St-Martin – Belgium
- Etablissement Public de Santé Mentale de la Marne – France
- Observatoire Régional de la Santé Grand Est – France
- Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne – France
- Associated partners :
- ARS Grand Est – France
- AVIQ – Belgium
- Centre Hospitalier Bélair – France
- Institut ALBATROS – Belgium
- Similes – Belgium
Update : 2023-07-23 06:16:32
Integrated and comparative practices and statistics on disability and mental disability.
The PSICOCAP project is a Franco-Belgian project aiming to build a cross-border instrument for observation and analysis of disability in particular mental disability in order to disseminate the actions to be carried out by project leaders and local decision-makers.
PSICOCAP is an Interreg project (France-Wallonia-Vlaanderen) financed by the European Regional Development Fund and Wallonia.
General idea of the project :