- Implementation of blended therapies within the mental health sector
There is growing evidence that technological solutions can expand and complement conventional medical protocols.
- Co-creative solutions starting from the needs
The first work package concerns the identification of the needs through a qualitative study based on discussion groups bringing together health professionals and patients or their representatives. The study will also focus on the evaluation of innovative solutions already implemented in the care process. Hackathons are organized in several countries.
- Testing and validation of innovative tools
The aim is to develop a framework for testing and validating tools with patients and start-ups. Support for 15 selected start-ups is also planned as part of this work package.
- Sustainable implementation of the innovative tools
Several activities will be implemented with the aim to facilitate the introduction of innovative e-solutions in health establishments as the organisation of trainings for health professionals and future health professionals and the development of a job profile of eMental health referent.
- Agence pour la Coopération Scientifique Afrique Luxembourg – Luxembourg
- EPSM Lille Métropole Centre Collaborateur OMS pour la recherche et la formation en santé mentale de Lille – France
- Centre National de Ressources et de Résiliences
- Centre Ressource Régional de Psychiatrie du Sujet Agé
- Evangelisches Klinikum Bethel, Klinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie – Germany - Bielefeld University
- Aardex Group – Belgium
- EMDR-VR / Psylaris – The Netherlands
- Spectre Biotech – France
- GAC – France
- Knowsnco / In-spir
- Haute Ecole de la Province de Namur – Belgium
- Namur-Europe-Wallonie asbl – Belgium
- Bureau Economique de la Province de Namur
- National Health Services Western Isles – UK
- Ulster University – UK
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- Associated partners :
- Gamian-Europe – Belgium
- Le Funambule asbl – Belgium
- Réseau Santé Namur – Belgique
Update : 2023-07-23 18:44:06
Managing anxiety via innovative technologies for better mental health.
The project focuses on the creation and implementation of innovative solutions, using digital technology, designed to reduce the anxiety of among others patients experiencing neurological disorders (e.g. Alzheimer‘s disease) or post-traumatic stress disorder.