- Meetings between patients’ organization, academics, clinicians and carers to promote psychoeducation and raise awareness about the societal impact of children of parents with mental health problems in Europe.
- The creation of a project website, with links to the partners’ own websites, where all project outcomes will be uploaded and contact details will be made available.
- Organisation of focus groups by representatives of the partners aimed at familiarizing the participants with their work.
- Organisation of round-table discussions in order to enable the participants to share their perspectives on priorities that should be included in National Psychoeducational Plans.
- Centre Neuro Psychiatrique St-Martin – Belgium
- Children of mentally ill parents – Associazion di Promozione Sociale – Italy
- Europese federation van familieverenigingen van psychiatrisch zieke personen IVZW – Belgium
- Fondazione Internazionale Don Luigi Di Liegro Onlus – Italy
- Gaziantep Universitesi – Turkey
- Greek Carers Network EPIONI – Greece
Update : 2023-07-23 05:52:16
Sharing Good Practices for the Psychoeducation of Children of Parents with mental health problems in Europe.
The ambition of the project Share4Carers, will be to produce recommendations that will contribute to psychoeducation of children of parents with mental illness by accelerating the adoption of National Psychoeducational Plans across the EU.
The goal is to draw the attention of the academic and the general public, as well as relevant state institutions.