- To improve achievement in work with community and family resources within partner institutions
- To spread new competences in community and family resources and to give to its participants a theoretical and practical knowledge
- To enhance skills in community and family resources for both professionals and students’ practice
- To offer high quality learning opportunities to workers of partner institutions.
- Centre Neuro Psychiatrique Saint-Martin – Belgium
- Centre de Terapia Interfamiliar – Spain
- Center for Mental and Pedagogical Support Kepsipi – Greece
- Universitatea Aurel Vlaicu Din Arad – Romania
- Sjúkrahúsid Á Akureyri - Iceland
- Luxembourg Institute of Health - Luxembourg
- Kirkkopalvelut ry – Finland
- The International Attachment Network – United Kingdom
Update : 2023-07-23 05:36:48
Digitalising a network for peer collaboration and learning in family and community resources for workers in the social, educational and mental health sectors.
This project seeks to contribute to enhance and spread family and community resources in institutions working in social, educational and mental health sectors in order to improve their work, to allow them to reach more users in less time and to give to these users and their families a more efficient and high quality intervention. Our partnership focuses on building up a strong transnational network where community and family resources in social, educational and mental health are discussed and shared through a digital platform. The target group of this project are professionals in need of more family and community tools to work with the ultimate target group: socially disadvantaged people and/or people suffering from mental health problems.